Frockin' up - Ultrasound Edition

Monday, August 29, 2011

 Monday we were scheduled for the ultrasound & afterwoulds I was going to hit up Anthropologie to return a dress I bought in July (amazing that they will give you a full refund even though it was purchased more than a month ago, I did still have the tags on & the receipt) so it was the perfect time to get out of pjs/gym clothes uniform I have been sporting lately.
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Top: H&M
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Tony Bianco

2 comments :

  1. I should have said this a while ago...Congratulations on your pregnancy!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered you're blog - so cute - congrats on the baby!

    -grace

    (P.S. following you on bloglovin, hope you'll do the same, love new people!)

    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you
Alli xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...