Frockin' up - New duds

Friday, August 19, 2011

Big news in the fashion blog world over the past week has been the release of the new Mad Men collection at Banana Republic. Designed in collaboration with the Mad Men costume designer, Janie Bryant, the collection is a celebration of the 60s female silhouette. 

I popped into Banana Republic last Thursday & picked myself up this cute leopard print cardigan:
See it styled on Cheetah is the New Black here & on Could I have that here.

I also thought it was high time that I treated myself to a new bikini, having been the proud owner of my old one for well over two years now. While at Whistler the other Wednesday I checked out the offerings in the Billabong store. To my dismay they'd already started to stock winter clothes, but their limited swimwear stock was discounted, which was a bonus. I chose this one or rather it chose me as it was the one that fit the best. 
Pretty, don't ya think?

1 comment :

  1. Hope you love the sweater as much as I do!! :) And cute new bikini ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you
Alli xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...