Frockin' up - Weekly Edition

Saturday, June 25, 2011

You may notice that summer hasn't quite hit Vancouver yet. I'm still stuck in the black jeans/darker clothing rut.

The first outfit I can't remember what I wearing it to, all that I do remember is that the top is was shorter since I bought it. I think it may have shrunk in the dryer.  
Top - Urban Outfitters
Jeans - Bettina Liano
Thongs- Havianas
Lipstick - Revlon Persian Melon
 Monday night friends arrived in Vancouver & we all went out to dinner at Shabusen. This is what I wore:
Dress - French Kitty
Tights - H&M
Shoes - Random store in Barcelona
 Tuesday night the same friends came over for dinner & I wore this outfit, notice I have classed it up with lipstick, but made it look casual with no shoes. You can't buy style like this folks.
Top - Sussan
Jeans - Sportsgirl
Lipstick - Persian Melon
I say this every time, but I promise I am working on the camera focus!!

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...