Frockin' up - Pj Edition

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Top - K-mart
Pj pants -  Peter Alexander
At the moment these are my favourite pjs. Favourite depends on season & week. But fore now these are it. The stripes remind me of licorice allsorts, which I don't particularly like the taste of but I do like the colours. 

Peter Alexander is the King is he not? I miss him in Canada. His latest collection is killer (some collections do bomb, but this one is awesome). He does send via the online store to Canada. I may need to get on this....

1 comment :

  1. i LOVE p.alexander!
    i just bought my first pair of his pj pants...they have ghosts with speech bubbles saying 'boo' on them! cute & so comfy!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you
Alli xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...