Frockin' up

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

While this is not really dressed up by any means, I've been inspired lately to mix it up a little and get out of the pjs/ski gear. 
Broach - Pom Pom Lili
T-Shirt - Sportsgirl
Long Sleeve T - Bluenotes
Jeans - Bettina Liano
Not only that, I've started wearing lipstick. Never one to wear lipstick, it's a bit frightening when you first give it a go. You don't quite look like you. But while in Beirut I found a shade of Chanel Rouge Coco that I liked, not too out there and a bit pinky, called Legende*, perfect for the lipstick beginner and now enjoying wearing it. 
My two favourites at the moment are Revlon Moon Drops Lipsticks in Blase Apricot and Persian Mellon. One of the good things about being in Canada is that 'drug store' make-up like Revlon & Covergirl is considerably cheaper than in Australia. I picked up the Blase Apricot lipstick for $5.99 last Friday - $5.99! Paired with a lipstain (a whole other blog post. Revlon has a better colour range, but I've been told Covergirl have a better product), the colour lasts all night. Anyway, as this is not a paid advertisement for Revlon. I'll get back to my main point. Lipstick - give it a go. Oh & Frock Up.
Me with Persian Mellon Lipstick
Broach - gift from AZ
Top - Urban Outfitters
Scarf - Country Road



*this lipstick met an unfortunate end on the night of my 31st birthday when I put the cap on without winding the lipstick back down properly. So sad. A warning to you all.

2 comments :

  1. love those revlon lip colors!
    xoxo

    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...