I write like Jane Austen

Saturday, July 17, 2010


This is one of those things going around the blogsphere, it's called I write like. Just copy your writing into the text box, press go and it will tell you who you write like. It analyses your word choice and writing style and compares it with famous authors. I used my last blog post to test it out and apparently I write like Jane Austen. Proof: http://iwl.me/s/cf96f889


I'm unsure whether or not I should be happy about that? Maybe I should get cracking on that novel I've always dreamed of writing....



------------------------------------
As seen on The English Muse and the LA Times blog Jacket Copy
Image from Futurowoman

2 comments :

  1. I got Stephen King and Stephanie Meyers.
    Yoiks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, Stephanie Meyers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you
Alli xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...