70s Party

Tuesday, June 1, 2010





We're partying the night away at a 70s party next Saturday so I spent some time on the weekend searching the interweb for 70s fashion inspiration. It's the beginning of winter in Alice Springs and nights are becoming quite cold so anything I wear needs to go with my mother's 70s leather coat she kindly gave me a few years ago. I keep seeing pictures of over the knee socks and as much as I'd love to rock that, I fear it'll be too cold. At the moment I'm thinking of my short onesie (yep I've sewn the button back on after a summer without it) with a cardigan, opaques and platform sandals. Time will tell.


Images from Fashion Pictures

1 comment :

  1. Oh your outfit sounds fabulous!
    Yes bring something warm, we will be under a verandah surrounded by fires and a gas heater but it will still be a little cold. We will have to do some serious dancing to warm up haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...