Balloon

Wednesday, June 23, 2010




In April I had to get a scan due to the discovery of lumps under my right arm pit, very close to my breast. It was slightly scary but it turns out that they are just extra breast tissue (who ever heard of that? I'm a mutant!). Apparently there isn't much I can do about it, which is really annoying since it hurts a lot. The radiologist suggested taking 3000mg of evening primrose daily and maybe going back on the Pill. So I've upped my dose of evening primrose oil from 0 to 3000mg and thought briefly about possibly going back on the Pill (it was last known to make me a little crazy in addition to putting on weight). Weirdly enough, two months later, it seems as though the primrose is working.......

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...