Happy

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm getting married on Saturday and yesterday my caterer gave me a serving for not sounding happy enough.

We decided to have the wedding at Nick's family's beach house which has proved a lot harder than it originally sounded. There has been numerous decisions and plenty of jobs to do (plus late nights out in Melbourne) and by Monday I was exhausted. So when the caterer (who has been amazing) called reminding me to do one last thing, I guess I didn't sound as cherpy as I should have.

My aunt has been with the same guy for more than thirty years, they've never married and half of the time they haven't lived together. I've always thought that this was a fabulous arrangement. How did I stray so far?



2 comments :

  1. Weddings are more stress than they are worth. All this pressure to create one perfect day and everyone's expectations on you shoulders. The say it is supposed to be the greatest day of your life. While I enjoyed my wedding, the greatest day of my life was the day after. Waking up next to my husband was better than anything I had planned. I am sure you will be feeling more than happy now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weddings have a way of doing that...you'll have a ball!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...