A week in the Big City

Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentine's Day spent shopping with T. We stopped for a break and had these lovely macaroons, accompanied by the best iced drink I have ever had - Raspberries, Watermelon and Rose Water.
Dinner at a new Meze Bar on Smith Street. Weird moment in the loo (which has Aesop products - impressed) when I realised that I knew these loos - this place used to be our favourite breakfast place, Gypsy. Luckily it has transformed into something equally amazing.
Breakfast at Newtown SC, Brunswick St
My first (and only) tattoo

5 comments :

  1. A big week in the city! Looks like it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come back we're missing you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops... pressed the wrong button.

    I wrote the 'anonymous' comment above!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had three cute little hearts tattooed on my foot. Very girly, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...