My Place and Yours: The 'Me' Wardrobe

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

This weeks theme queen is Sandra and she wonders:
What's your favourite item of clothing, the one that you feel special in, the most "you" in, keep going back to, can be spotted in by friends from miles away, wear over and over and hope will never fall apart and die?

Mine is this black dress. I always feel awesome in it no matter where or how I wear it. Black is me, shift dress is me, it's me all over. It has one prerequisite, however, it must be worn with tights. So not too good for hot Alice Springs summer, but great for all other times.

Here I am at Nick's birthday ('09)
At our friend's wedding ('08)
At a poker night ('07)
PS Nick's snake skin cowboy boots are looking a lot like his 'me' wardrobe!

4 comments :

  1. Hey Alli, Thanks for your post. You do look gorgeous in your little black dress, your life in NT sounds really interesting. You would do well in black-loving Melbourne - and you could wear your tights alot more often! Love the post-bonus snakeskin boots, very cool!!! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little black dress. The 'right' little black dress never seems to date does it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is gorgeous...yes shame its so hot here...not to worry winter will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute look!! i love opaques!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...