Sweet Valley High Movie!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

 photo svh048-1_zps1txbsabg.jpg
You may have already heard this but I think it's worth repeating, Diablo Cody has signed on to write the screenplay for a Sweet Valley High movie. How awesome! One of my favourite writers (Diablo Cody wrote Juno and a novel called Candy Girl. She's also one of the writers for The United States of Tara) paired with my favourite novels from my early teens, do you realise how much I am anticipating this movie?! I still have all my Sweet Valley High books in our storage shed, cuddled up to my Baby Sitters Club Books*.

Shea Sylvia asked on her tumblr blog which twin you are most like. I would have to say Elizabeth. I could never understand how she put up with Jessica. Jessica was always getting into trouble and Liz was always having to bail her out. Liz got good grades, had a steady boyfriend and never got into trouble – maybe Liz was the more the twin I wanted to be?

*I was also a major fan of the Baby Sitters Club, even had the board game. Oh the days when I went to the bookstore with my $2.95 and purchased the new BSC book. If I remember rightly there was a time when they were releasing them once a month?!

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...