My Place and Yours - On the Shelf

Friday, October 23, 2009


Meet Me at Mikes now has a meme, it's called My Place and Yours. It sounds fun, a way to sticky beak into other people's places, but on their own terms. I though I'd join in.

My shelf is in our bedroom. On the top shelf is our hat and beanie collection, plus my belts in the box. A few weeks ago I decided that I'd display some of my high heels rather than hide them in my cupboard, so they're on the next little shelf. The painting is by Lucy Hope, a local Alice Springs girl, who creates fabulous works. You can see more of her work here. Sitting next to the painting is the obligatory box of crap where you can semi hide almost anything in a last minute clean up.

1 comment :

  1. That is a fantastic painting. Thanks so much for the link

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...