Consumed by Weddings

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Since becoming engaged I have been completely consumed with wedding stuff (doesn’t help that I have been off work sick, with a mushy brain that cant engage in much else). To give myself an outlet and in order for this blog not to be consumed with all things wedding, I have created a wedding blog, barefoot beach wedding. The other idea behind the blog is that many of our family and friends do not live in Alice Springs and this gives them a chance to enjoy the planning with us, or at least know a little of what is going on.

Barefoot Beach Wedding blog

Also check out Barefoot Beach Wedding Tumblr, full of our inspiration

Image via Brisbane Wedding Photographer Jonas Peterson

1 comment :

  1. congratulations on your engagement ! i had a look on the jonas peterson site : there are some ideas i love soo much that i want to marry my man again !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you
Alli xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...