Flowers - Not a waste of Money

Sunday, June 28, 2009

As I looked at the array of flowers in Coles today I overheard a girl say to her boy ‘I know they’re a waste of money but Belinda will just love them’. I thought about what she said and I remembered the times that I have said it and you know what? It’s time for us to stop saying that lie and making that excuse. Flowers are not a waste of money. Flowers brighten my home and cheer me up. Every time I look at them I feel grateful that they are there. Tulips are my favourite, though I don’t have a suitable vase. Lilies are another favourite and really any flowers that are colourful will do. Fellas, flowers are worth every penny. Flowers make us happy. In Melbourne I was lucky enough to live near flower stalls and flower shops that sold bunches for as little as $4. Here they aren’t as cheap, but I do live in the middle of the desert, so what are you going to do? The flowers are still worth every penny.

1 comment :

  1. I don't think flowers are a waste of money at all.
    I'm planning to buy a house myself, and then I'll definitely have fresh and nice flowers every week!

    *loves*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...